THE YELLOW BROOM AT TWEMLOW GREEN
Whether you are a first time guest, regular visitor & friend, or a new local face to the area , you will always be warmly welcomed.
Situated in the picturesque Cheshire village of Twemlow Green, The Yellow Broom is one of Cheshire’s best known landmarks and treasured restaurants.
Here at the Yellow Broom we understand the true meaning of hospitality. Russell & Nathalie along with their team have a built a reputation as one of the most popular eateries in the Cheshire area.
The Yellow Broom is surrounded by lawns, a beautiful secluded south facing garden and heated terrace, enjoying an idyllic, typically English setting. But beyond the eye-catching displays is Russell’s “Lost Plot” vegetable, herb and flower garden that provide when in season pretty flowers displays and ultra fresh, organic herbs and salads.
From the beautiful Outside Verandah to the serene cascading fountain, a stroll through Nathalie’s secluded garden is the ideal place to while away an afternoon relaxing and enjoying the verdant scenery whilst catching up with friends and family.
- The Restaurant is all on one level with access for wheelchairs.
- Disabled toilet facilities.
- Car Parking.
- Baby highchairs. Please request on making your reservation.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Most dietary requirements can be catered for. Please advise us on making your reservation.
- Our dress code is relaxed and casual.
- Situated on the route 573 we welcome cyclist to drop in for coffee & refreshments.
- We are dog friendly in our garden/ verandas areas. However we appeciate it if you to keep your pets leashed & well behaved.
- We are only able to take table reservations up to three months in advance of your preferred date.
At a Glance
- DINING Highly acclaimed
- FRESH Herbs and vegetables grown in our own garden
- FEATURES Verandah terrace, beautiful grounds and flower garden
- REPUTATION Built over 23 years
- EVENTS Private dining and functions for upto 100 guests
- LOCATION 3 miles to M6 J18, 15 miles to Manchester Airport